Friday, May 9, 2014

SpongeBob's Ready-to-Read Treasury.

        "SpongeBob's Ready-to-Read Treasury."
There are 5 stories in this book.:
"A special Delivery."
By: Steven Banks
Illustrated by: Vince DePorter.
"Show Me The Bunny"
By: Steven Banks
Illustrated by: C.H. Greenblatt and William Reiss
"The Song That Never Ends"
By: Steven Banks.
Illustrated by: Vince DePorter
"Camp SpongeBob"
By: Molly Reisner and Kim Ostrow.
Illustrated by: Heather Martinez
"UFO"
By: Adam Beechen.
Illustrated by: Zina Saunders
"Trouble at the Krusty Krab!
Adapted by: Steven Banks.
Illustrated by: Zina Saunders.
 I recommend this book to boys and girls at the age of 5-8. 
This book is very good if you like SpongeBob and if you are learning to read.
I know when I was younger and learning to read I ADORED this book.
These books are all short stories. 
But they all teach a lesson.
Each short story is about 15 pages long.
So it's perfect for children learning/starting to read.
I give it a 5 out of 5!

1 comment: