Friday, April 11, 2014

The Feeling Book.

The Feeling Book: The Care & Keeping of Your Emotions.
By: Lynda Madison.
Illustrator:Bonnie Timmons and Norm Bendell
This book has 104 pages.
I recommend this book to girls any ages. 
I would also recommend buying: The Feelings Book Journal.
I think that the journal and book go perfectly together.
I give this book a five out of five!

Summary:
This book is basically on how to manage your emotions.
This book is only for girls.
In my opinion it great for younger and older girls. Both have feelings!
There are sections in the book about:
-How are you feeling.
-The Brain, the Body, & Butterflies.
-How do you really feel?
-The voice inside.
-Help!
-Feeling Positive.
This book has many sections about how you feel, and why you feel that. In my opinion it makes you more confident.
There are also quizzes about what would you do in the situation. There are also strategies to help you.
There are also many popular Questions. And there are answers to the questions.
Every girl should have this book.
And yes this is from American Girl!
Also don't forget to check out the Journal!--



No comments:

Post a Comment