Monday, April 7, 2014

Insurgent

Insurgent.
By: Veronica Roth.
Insurgent is the 2nd book in the series of Divergent.
It has 525 pages!
For this book to make sense, I recommend reading Divergent first. (I also reviewed Divergent!)
I recommend this novel to girls and boys ages 11+.
This book is written amazingly. I was really engaged in reading it! There is soo much suspense in it. I couldn't wait to turn the page, to see what happens.
Everyone should read the book and series!.
It gave me shivers with all the detail and description!
I give Insurgent a 5 out of 5!
 
Summary:
The beginning of the book jumps right into how Divergent ended. 
Since Tris ( Beatrice) is Divergent, she is in danger. 
But, Tris never gives up. She fights for what she believes and knows is right.
"War" has broken out. War out for the Divergent.
Tris discovers that her worst enemies can also be kind and her beloved people can be the biggest  traitors.
Who will go first?
Family?
Friends?
Faction before blood?
Or herself?
How will the divergent people survive?
Will Tris survive risking her life for other people?
Will Tobias?
Read to find out!
Everyone should read this book!
I guarantee that whoever reads this book and series will love it!


There will also be a movie made out of this book, just like Divergent!
The release date of the movie Insurgent is... March 20, 2015!
I can't wait to see the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment