Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday to Julia in the Bookland! April 8!

Happy 1st Birthday to this Blog!
I cannot believe it has been a year since I have started this blog!
It feels like yesterday.
Especially when you are doing what you love!
Thank you to everyone to has made this blog bigger than I expected!
I would also like to thank my sister who inspired me to make a blog.
She helped me start this blog.
You can visit her fashion blog-> http://mlodamamawswieciemody.blogspot.com
I would also like to Thank all the authors that I have talked to and reviewed books!
I will add a link to all of the books I have reviewed this year:
(oldest to newest)
   
Those are all of the books I have reviewed this year!
I hope you like these books and reviews!
I hope this year will be as good as the 1st year!
And again, Thank You to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in LOVE with your blog. You have a very big talent!

    ReplyDelete