Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Where We Are.

Where We Are: Our Band, Our Story.
Written by: One Direction with the help of Jordan Paramor.
This book has 287 pages.
I recommend this book to any fan of One Direction. Or even if you want to know the boys better.
I really liked how each of the boys had a whole section dedicated to their point of view.
I give this book a 5 out of 5!!
 

Summary:
One Direction consists of Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, and Harry Styles.
In 2010 the boys auditioned as soloists but did not make it through bootcamp. When they were about to leave they got called back and the judges said that they were a group.
So now here they are with their third album about to come out and about to go on their third tour.
Each boy has their own section where they can answer questions. 
This book also contains pictures, a group interview and a poster.
Honestly this book is my favorite book and I think that every directioner will like it too!
Like I said I think that anyone should read this book to even get to know them better.
Also don't forget that their 3rd album is coming out November 25, and you can also see their movie: This Is Us!
See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment