Monday, July 8, 2013

The Night She Disappeared.

The Night She Disappeared.
By: April Henry.
This book has 226 pages.
It is a mystery book.
It had so much detail that it kept me in suspense every moment that I was reading it!
I recommend this book to girls ages 13-17.
I promise you, you will not regret it!
I have read sooo many mystery books and by far this is my favorite one!!
I give this novel 5 out of 5!
Summary:
Gabie, Kayla and Drew  work at Pete's Pizza.
Gabie drives a Mini Cooper.
When Gabie and Kayla switch shifts and Kayla drives the Mini Cooper that night she goes missing.
But then Drew tells Gabie that when a customer called he asked if the girl in the Mini Cooper will be delivering.
So that meant that Gabie was the person who was suppose to be kidnapped.
So when Gabie finds out about that she and Drew are determined to find her alive.
But will they?
Or will maybe the kidnapper do something to Gabie too?
Also something that I liked about this book is that it was told in 7 points of views, had police transcripts, ect.
Hope you like the book as much as I did!
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment