Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Outside Beauty.

Outside Beauty.
By: Cynthia Kadohata.
This book has 265 pages.
I was shocked on how fast time went by, when I was reading this novel!
I recommend this book to girls ages 13+.
I really liked how the author made the main character describe how the other characters were feeling.
I give this book a 4 out of 5!

Summary:
Shelby has 3  sisters: Marilyn, Lakey, and Maddie.
And their mother thinks that beauty is the most important thing in life.
So when one day their mother is in a car accident her beauty is at risk.
When things go really bad with her health all four sisters are shipped to live with their fathers that they don't  really know that well.
Will their mother heal and get better and take her daughters back to live with her?
Or, will things get worse that the sisters will be separated and live with their fathers forever?
Or will they will sneaky enough to run away?
Read and find out!
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment