Sunday, June 9, 2013

Diary of a Wimpy Kid.(Series.)

Diary of a Wimpy Kid. (Series.)
By: Jeff Kinney.
I absolutely adore this series!
 I recommend this book to kids/ teenagers!
Lot's of people say that the series is for boys, but I'm a girl and own every single book and can't wait for the next book to be published. So no matter if you are a boy or a girl you should read it!
The "main" books consist of 217 pages ( every single one of the "main" books.)
While the movie diary has 199 pages.
Also the "Do-It-Yourself book is great, you get to make your own diary and fill in the blanks and have fun!
So Greg Heffley (main character) keeps a journal/ dairy of his teenage years.
He has a older brother (Rodrick) and a little brother (Manny).
All of the books have drawings and his adventures of how he survives Middle School, family, friends, ect.
These are the 7 "main" books.
i give the series a 5 out of 5!

This is the Movie Diary & The Do It Yourself book:
  
 The 8th book is coming out November 5 2013.
I can't wait!
Hopefully you will like the books as much as I do!
Have any questions? Type them in the comments and I'll answer them!
See you next time!



1 comment: