Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Secret of the Portals.

The Secret of the Portals.
By: Brant Waldeck.
This is the first book to the series:The Adventures of Bruten and Tommy.
This book has 224 pages.
But you read it very quickly because first of all this book is very addictive because of all of their adventures and second of all the pages have lots of room.
I recommend this book to kids between the ages 9-13, but really it does not matter because this book is addictive and I loved it!
I give it 5 out of 5.

   
A quick summary:
So Bruten Stone and Tommy Staunton have just graduated 5th grade.
They love adventures, any adventures.
So since summer just began they want to find something amazing, extraordinary.
Their dreams come true really quickly.
So one summer day they find portals to other planets in their very own town!!
But this isn't any ordinary adventure.
And also remember they just graduated 5th grade so will they be up for this huge challenge?
Well one thing you have to do is read and find out!
(I will be reviewing the second book to this series, but before I do that I would like to share another book that I loved! So stay tuned!)

No comments:

Post a Comment